Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Trail of the Spellman's (Book #5) by Lisa Lutz



Book: Trail of the Spellmans (The Spellmans, Book #5)
Author: Lisa Lutz

Synopsis: The PI family, the Spellmans, are back and they continue to put the "dys" in dysfunctional. Readers are invited to the antics of Mom, Dad, David, Rae and, of course, Izzy Spellman. Not only are their personal lives silly and goofy, but, their clients and friends are subject to the same level of insanity! A word of warning...there is a heartbreaking incident in the book that will have Izzy fans asking "Why??"


My opinion: I love the Spellman's. I, by nature, am a very sarcastic person and the Spellman series is right up my alley. This series is laugh out loud hilarious. I was very bummed when it looked like Lisa Lutz was putting the Spellmans out to pasture, so I was doing a jig when I saw it pop up on Goodreads. Needless to say, I was chomping at the bit when this book came out.

My rating: 4 Stars

Would I recommend? : I would, and have recommended the entire series.

No comments:

Post a Comment