Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Grammar Girl's 101 Troublesome Words You Will Master in No Time by Mignon Fogarty


Book: Grammar Girl's 101 Troublesome Words You Will Master in No Time

Author: Mignon Fogarty

Release date (if applicable): July 3, 2012

Synopsis: GG breaks down numerous words frequently misspoken in the English language today.

My rating: 5 Stars

My opinion: I love, love, love Grammer Girl. I refer to her site and books frequently and here is just another example of her awesomeness! Laid out beautifully with excellent examples given and entertaining fun facts, which make learning fun, I think her series of books are wonderful for students, business people and writers or anyone interested in speaking the English language properly!

Source: Netgalley

Would I recommend? : You know it!

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Not sure. This author has many books on proper use of the English language published!

No comments:

Post a Comment