Sunday, June 17, 2012

Tattooed (Kate Lange #3) by Pamela Callow

Sorry for the horrible picture! It was the only one which would post!

Book: Tattooed

Author: Pamela Callow

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Kate Lange is brought in on a case with ringings from her past. Kenzie Sloane, a well recognized tattoo artist,  is arrested for the murder of a young woman discarded in the bogs of Halifax. What did Kenzie, if anything, have to do with it and does it have anything to do with Kate's sister's death?

My rating: 4 Stars

My opinion: Good Lord, Ms. Callow strikes again!  Although this isn't my favorite of the series, it is still a strong contender.  When I saw this on Netgalley, I hit request and crossed my fingers really, really hard! It was such an honor to review this book for both Harlequin and Ms. Callow.

Pamela Callow is an author that I stalk her website to see when her next book is coming out and she is on my list for "the most unrecognized AWESOME contemporary authors".  

Pamela Callow has the capabilities to writing strong characters who you feel you can reach out and touch! Her story lines are well developed and laid out unwrapping bit by bit to entice readers. Although this continues to be present in Tattooed, I thought the story line was a bit weaker and less interesting to me than her other two releases. But make no doubts based on this that this isn't an author or book that I regularly recommend. In fact, this book received a spot on my Pinterest board "Books Worth Reading, 2012" BEFORE IT EVEN HAD COVER ART!

Source: Netgalley for Harlequin

Would I recommend? : See above!

Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Part of Series (both 5 stars from me!)


Kate Lange #1

Kate Lange #2

No comments:

Post a Comment