Friday, February 15, 2013

Follow Her Home: A Mystery by Steph Cha






Book: Follow Her Home: A Mystery
 
Author: Steph Cha
 
Release date (if applicable): April 16, 2013

Synopsis: In the author's debut, Juniper Song is asked by her friend Luke to investigate some possible hanky panky between his father and his employee, she gets a whole lot more than what she expected and family's secrets can be a whole lot deadlier than this wanna be detective is expecting!
 
My rating: 4 Stars
 
My opinion: What a fun little read this book was! I had numerous review books going at the same time so it took me a bit longer to get it reviewed, but it wasn't by my choice. I had to force myself to put it down! I loved the main character Juniper Song, who fancied herself a female Phillip Marlowe...that should say it all!! She was sarcastic, but an intelligent sarcasm. The storyline was laid out with a lot of quirky characters that fed beautifully into the main character. A bonus was just good writin'!
  
Source: Netgalley for publisher
       
Would I recommend? : Yes and I have!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: I think this will be part of a series and it will be a series I will be glad to take on!

No comments:

Post a Comment