Monday, June 10, 2013

Abraham Lincoln Civil War Stories: Heartwarming Stories About Our Most Beloved President by Joe Wheeler





Book: Abraham Lincoln Civil War Stories: Heartwarming Stories About Our Most Beloved President
 
Author: Joe Wheeler
 
Narrator (if applicable):N/A

Release date (if applicable): June 11, 2013

Synopsis: A collection of "down to earth" stories featuring Abraham Lincoln. 
 
My rating: 5 Stars
 
My opinion:  I have so much to say about this totally cool book! Although, I have read the stories in an other book, the author was incredibly concise yet inviting in his writing. Now, I did expect it to be much more of first-person diary accounts in the stories, but they seemed to be the author retelling them by the writing styles.

As someone who has read several hundred books on this president, gotta say...a great introduction to Abraham Lincoln for your young adult reader!
 
Source: Howard Books for Edelweiss
      
Would I recommend? : Absolutely!
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment