Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Where You Can Find Me by Sheri Joseph



Book: Where You Can Find Me
 
Author: Sheri Joseph
 
Narrator (if applicable):N/A

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: After her kidnapped son, Caleb, is recovered from a pedophile after being missing for 3 years, Marlene Vincent, in an attempt to escape the relentless media, relocates to Costa Rica, with her children and against her estranged husband's wishes, to live with her mother-in-law. Was it the best decision when Caleb starts to slip back into dangerous behaviors?
 
My rating: 3 Stars
 
My opinion: I thought this book was different than what I thought it was going to be. I found myself as a result not as engrossed in the story as what I thought it would be. Also, I thought it dragged on at times that weren't written as tightly as it could have been and led to moments in the storyline being written in a more confusing manner than what it should have been. 
 
Source: Netgalley for St. Martin's Press
      
Would I recommend? : Yes, but not emphatically. I would not have been disappointed if I missed this book.
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment