Friday, October 4, 2013

Covet by Tracey Garvis Graves






Book: Covet
 
Author:  Tracey Garvis Graves
 
Narrator (if applicable):n/a

Release date (if applicable): Published

Synopsis: Chris and Claire Canton's marriage is going through a rough time. It doesn't help when Chris loses his job and the family suffers from the stress of employment. When Chris finds a job that requires him to travel 75 percent of the time, will they make it through? What happens when a police officer, who makes Claire feel in ways Chris hasn't made her feel in years, is thrown into the mix?
 
My rating: 5 Stars, Baby!!
 
My opinion: Gotta say that I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this story. This story took off on page one and didn't stop until the final page. It is rare that I hate to see a book end, but this was one of them. I am not a huge fan of women's lit so that makes this 5 star review even a bigger thing. I thought this story is very apropros for today's society and economic times. I definitely could see the reality of daily life behind this book.

This was a book I could see being made into something like a Lifetime movie because of the storyline and the characters. They were SO real. 
  
Source:  Dutton Adult
      
Would I recommend? : Yes and I have. 
 
Stand Alone or Part of a Series: Stand alone

No comments:

Post a Comment